top of page


CrossroadsCares361 works to provide information about services available to the community following an emergency or disaster. Please see the information below, and if you have questions, please utilize the contact information for the community partners providing the service.

If you are a community partner looking to have information about your services added to this page, please contact CrossroadsCares361 at


Available Community Services: Programs


FEMA programs do not pay for fuel or cover food losses. If you have immediate needs for food or shelter, you may contact 2-1-1 for local resources. 

If you were affected by the winter storms in Texas, you can apply for disaster assistance online by selecting “Apply Online”. 

Applicants are required to inform FEMA of all insurance coverage such as flood, homeowners, renter's, etc. that may be available to them. Insured applicants must provide FEMA documentation such as an insurance settlement or denial letter to process their application.

If you sustained damage from snow and ice during the winter storms and you have insurance, contact your insurance company and then FEMA. Your insurance claim information is needed to determine eligibility for federal assistance.

  • If you have insurance and are applying for disaster assistance, you must also file a claim with your insurance company as soon as possible. By law, FEMA cannot duplicate benefits for losses covered by insurance. If insurance does not cover all your damage, you may be eligible for federal assistance.

  • The fastest and easiest way to apply is by visiting

  • If it is not possible to register online, call 800-621-3362 (TTY: 800-462-7585). The toll-free telephone lines operate from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. CDT, seven days a week. Those who use a relay service such as a videophone, Innocaption or CapTel should update FEMA with their specific number assigned to that service.

Learn more at or

To apply online, visit

bottom of page